Vincent M. Tenaglia
Assistant City Manager/Finance Director
Phone: (727) 391-9951 x 230
Phone: (727) 391-9951 x 237
Phone: (727) 391-9951 x 222
Assistant to the Finance Director
Phone: (727) 391-9951 x 229
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Assistant City Manager is responsible for the City’s budget, finance, and policy administration. Finance Department functions include: accounting, auditing, and financial reporting; operating and capital budgeting; debt management; treasury and investment management; retirement and benefits administration; risk management; and procurement.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Development and management of the annual budget, Capital Improvement Program (CIP), annual audit, and long-term financial projections.
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT: Management of operating cash, investment balances, and debt financing.
- FINANCIAL REPORTING: Monthly revenue, expenditure and cash reports; annual Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
- COMPLIANCE: Revenue, expenditure and encumbrance monitoring; monthly BOC reporting; annual financial audit reporting.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: Personnel budgeting, benefit/insurance program administration, pre-employment services, risk management and payroll management.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT): Management of contractual IT service relationship.