Parking Locations and Permits
ALL VISITOR PARKING IN MADEIRA BEACH FOR BEACH ACCESS, JOHN’S PASS VILLAGE, AND OTHER VARIOUS LOCATIONS IS $2.00/HOUR. A PAY STUB FROM PAYMENT STATIONS LOCATED IN EACH PARKING AREA MUST BE PRESENT ON YOUR DASHBOARD TO AVOID A PARKING VIOLATION. BACK-IN PARKING IS ALSO PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN A VIOLATION AS WELL.
The Parking Department is a division of the Madeira Beach Finance Department. The primary responsibility is to enforce City parking ordinances by issuing citations for violations. To avoid any citations, please read below to find available metered parking and ensure that you display the purchased parking pass on your dashboard while enjoying our beautiful white sandy beaches and/or our shopping districts.
Metered parking is available at the following locations:
- John’s Pass Park (South Beach on the northwest side of John’s Pass Bridge), Gulf Boulevard and 129th Avenue West
- John’s Pass Village parking lot at Village Boulevard and 129th Avenue East
- Beach access lots – Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 131st, 133rd, 134th,135th and 136th Avenues
- City parking lots – Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 130th and 132nd Avenues, and on the east side of Gulf Boulevard at 133rd Avenue
- Kitty Stuart Park, Gulf Boulevard and 141st Avenue
- Archibald Memorial Beach Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard
You may park at these locations between 6:00AM and 12:00 Midnight, except for at Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00PM. Meters are in effect during these hours, seven days a week. Parking any other time without a weekly or monthly parking permit is prohibited.
Pay and display – Please purchase a parking pass for $2.00 an hour at one of the pay stations located in any of our City lots. Place the receipt FACE-UP on the dash board to avoid a citation.
You may not BACK into a parking space at any City lot per City Code of Ordinances, Sec. 66-72-3.
Parking Ticket Information
Have a ticket? There are three convenient ways to pay:
|Pay By Phone:||(855) 256-6250|
|Pay By Mail:||City of Madeira Beach
PO Box 2050
Tarrytown, NY 10591-9050
If you wish to dispute a ticket, please bring your ticket and evidence to:
300 Municipal Drive
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
If you have already left the geographical area and/or are out of state, please fill out a Parking Violation Dispute Form and email with a signed copy of the form with any additional evidence you wish to include to the Parking Enforcement Supervisor.
If you wish to contact the Parking Department, the Parking Supervisor can also be reached at (727) 281-5095.
Resident Parking Permits
Residents of the City will be permitted to park in City-owned parking facilities without charge, subject to the following limitations:
- Residents will be issued annual decals by the City upon showing proof of residency and vehicle ownership
- Decals will be issued free of charge
- Decals will only be valid in City-owned parking lots and beach access lots during posted hours of operation (6:00AM until Midnight, except Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00PM)
- Decals are nontransferable and cannot be placed on any other vehicle
- Decals are not valid at the Pinellas County Park, located at Gulf Boulevard and 145th Avenue
- NO BACK-IN PARKING
- To obtain a parking permit, you will need your vehicle registration and one of the following proofs of residency:
- Drivers License with Madeira Beach Street Address (West of Tom Stuart Causeway Only)
- Voters Registration Card
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Lease Agreement of 6 months or longer
Please call Donna Rolih at (727) 391-9951 x 229 for information or questions on how to obtain a Public Parking Permit.