Temporary Parking Pay Station Challenges
Thank you for being patient during the implementation of our new Parking Pay Stations. We are still facing some issues with the printing of receipts and we should have these resolved soon.
*2018 Parking Renewals NOW AVAILABLE*
We are starting a new system in 2018 that coincides with our new parking pay stations. After it is fully implemented, passes will be verified by scanning the license plate on your vehicle. You will need to bring proof of residency and your actual registration form to our lobby in order to receive a new parking permit for 2018.
Proof of residency is one of the following:
- Driver’s License with Madeira Beach address
- Lease agreement (6months or longer)
- Real estate tax bill
- Voter’s registration card
If you are a property owner and do not reside in Madeira Beach, we will need proof of ownership (deed; property tax statement, utility bill, etc.) and a vehicle registration in your name.
Please remember – you must bring your vehicle registration form to receive a parking permit.
Parking Locations and Permits
ALL VISITOR PARKING IN MADEIRA BEACH FOR BEACH ACCESS, JOHN’S PASS VILLAGE, AND OTHER VARIOUS LOCATIONS IS $2.00/HOUR. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE AT NEAREST PARKING MACHINE. BACK-IN PARKING IS ALSO PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN A VIOLATION.
The Parking Department is a division of the Madeira Beach Finance Department. The primary responsibility is to enforce City parking ordinances by issuing citations for violations. To avoid any citations, please read below to find available metered parking while enjoying our beautiful white sandy beaches and/or our shopping districts.
Metered parking is available at the following locations:
- John’s Pass Park (South Beach on the northwest side of John’s Pass Bridge), Gulf Boulevard and 129th Avenue West
- John’s Pass Village parking lot at Village Boulevard and 129th Avenue East
- Beach access lots – Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 131st, 133rd, 134th,135th and 136th Avenues
- City parking lots – Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 130th and 132nd Avenues, and on the east side of Gulf Boulevard at 133rd Avenue
- Kitty Stuart Park, Gulf Boulevard, and 141st Avenue
- Archibald Memorial Beach Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard
You may park at these locations between 6:00 AM and 12:00 Midnight, except for at Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00 PM. Meters are in effect during these hours, seven days a week. Parking any other time without a weekly or monthly parking permit is prohibited.
Parking Payment – Please purchase a parking pass for $2.00 an hour at one of the pay stations located in any of our city parking lots.
You may not BACK into a parking space at any City lot per City Code of Ordinances, Sec. 66-72-3.
Parking Ticket Information
Have a ticket? There are three convenient ways to pay:
|Pay By Phone:||(855) 256-6250|
|Pay By Mail:||City of Madeira Beach
PO Box 2050
Tarrytown, NY 10591-9050
If you wish to dispute a ticket, please bring your ticket and evidence to:
300 Municipal Drive
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
If you have already left the geographical area and/or are out of state, please fill out a Parking Violation Dispute Form and email with a signed copy of the form with any additional evidence you wish to include to the Parking Enforcement Supervisor.
If you wish to contact the Parking Department, the Parking Supervisor can also be reached at (727) 385-6583.
Resident Parking Permits
Residents of the City will be permitted to park in City-owned parking facilities without charge, subject to the following limitations:
- Residents must update vehicle information annually with the City upon showing proof of residency and vehicle ownership
- Resident Parking will only be valid in City-owned parking lots and beach access lots during posted hours of operation (6:00 AM until Midnight, except Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00 PM)
- Resident Parking is not valid at the Pinellas County Park, located at Gulf Boulevard and 145th Avenue
- NO BACK-IN PARKING
- To obtain a parking permit, you will need your vehicle registration and one of the following proofs of residency:
- Drivers License with Madeira Beach Street Address (West of Tom Stuart Causeway Only)
- Voters Registration Card
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Lease Agreement of 6 months or longer
Visitor Parking Passes
The City of Madeira Beach offers weekly parking for visitors in city owned parking lots as a convenience for condos with limited parking for guests. The current rate for passes is $25 per week or $75 per month (No daily rates are available). Payment can be made by cash or check, or can be charged with a $3 service charge.
Passes allow overnight parking, and are also good during daytime hours on a first come first served basis. Passes are for a specific lot, and are assigned to the closest lot available.
To purchase a pass, you can visit City Hall at 300 Municipal Drive, located across from Winn Dixie. Drive north on Gulf Blvd and turn right at the traffic signal at 153rd Ave. If you know of future travel plans you can call in advance and we will mail a pass to your home so you have it when you arrive.