The following may operate with the noted restrictions:
- Restaurants, bars and other establishments licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises:
- May operate at 50% of their indoor capacity, excluding employees
- Bar areas may open with seated service
- Outdoor seating is permitted with appropriate social distancing
- Nightclubs remain closed
- Entertainment Businesses
- Includes but not limited to: movie theaters, concert halls, auditoriums, playhouses, bowling alleys and arcades
- May operate at 50% of building capacity with appropriate social distancing between groups and appropriate sanitation.
- Pari-mutuel facilities with written request for approval through the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Gyms/fitness center, dance studios, yoga and other fitness classes or similar
- May operate up to building capacity with social distancing and proper sanitation protocols
- Personal services businesses, such as body piercing, tanning, acupuncture, nail salons, barber shops, hair salons, cosmetology specialty salons, tattoo services, massage services, and other one-on-one services.
- May operate with appropriate safety guidelines as outlined by the Department of Health.
- Professional Sports
- Large spectator sporting events up to 25 percent of capacity
- Recreation and Large Venues
- Includes, movie theaters, concert halls, auditoriums, bowling alleys, arcades, playhouses, and casinos
- Cleaning and disinfecting required
- Businesses should consider screening employees before work and require workers to wear masks or cloth face coverings while inside or within close proximity to members of the public.
The following CAN Open:
Updated Guidance for Beaches, Pools and Playgrounds
On May 28, 2020, the Pinellas County Commission approved the following:
Beaches: Effective immediately, social distancing restrictions removed, but visitors strongly encouraged to continue spreading out and acting safely when visiting the beaches. Signage will remain at the beaches to remind visitors of best practices.
Pools: Effective on May 28, hotel and motel pools could return to operating up to maximum load capacity. HOA, apartment, condominium and all other pool operators could resume full capacity starting Monday, June 1.
Childcare facility playgrounds: Effective immediately, the facilities could resume their regular playground capacity and operations.
Public playgrounds: Effective June 1, public playgrounds can reopen with strong social distancing and safety reminders. Caregivers visiting public playgrounds with children are also strongly encouraged to practice increased hand sanitation and consider bringing hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes with them.