- Wedding Permit Application must be received at least 30 days prior to and no more than 365 days before the event. The review process does not begin until the COMPLETED APPLICATION, including all required attachments and sitemaps, have been submitted. If you have questions regarding the permitting process please contact the City of Madeira Beach Recreation Center 727-392-0665.
- Submission and acceptance of this application is not to be construed as an approval of your request for a permit. If any information provided in the application is false or if the application does not comply with the time frames, deadlines, and requirements the permit may be denied.
- Small Permit Application Fee- $50.00
A gathering of less than 25 persons with minimal decor as determined by staff; additional fees may apply.
- Wedding Permit Application Fee- $100.00
A gathering of more than 25 persons with minimal decor as determined by staff; additional fees may apply.
If different than number above
Event Organizer Contact Information
Number must be reachable day of event
General Event Information
If any- not required
If times differ per day, please make sure to list day then the times for that day.
Estimated attendance is acceptable.
If any- not required
If you chose other above, please specify items here.
MADEIRA BEACH RULES & REGULATIONS
- The following are ALWAYS forbidden on Madeira Beach, even with an approval permit: Alcoholic beverages, glass, fires, grills or open flames of any kind, pets, balloon or lantern releases. Please take note the event is responsible for leaving the venue clear of debris.
- I hereby certify that I have read this application and that all information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief. I agree to comply with all Statutes, County and City Ordinances, and the general instructions stated in this application and the special conditions issued by the City in connection with the approval of this Wedding Permit Application contemplated herein. I, and the organization on whose behalf I make this application, if any, represent, stipulate, contract and agree that we will, jointly and severally, defend, indemnify, save and hold the City harmless from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, and liability for death, personal injury, bodily injury, or property damage arising directly or indirectly from the exercise of the Wedding Permit and performance of the Wedding by Applicant, the organization represented by Applicant, its employees, subcontractors, or assigns, including acknowledges that he/she, together with any organization represented by Applicant, shall be solely responsible by complying with the terms of the Wedding Permit. I further understand that failure to comply with any of the provisions specified herein, or the unauthorized modifications of any event parameter, may result in immediate cancellation of this event by City officials.