Parking passes will be available starting December 19th.
For 2023, we are rolling out Resident Parking Vanity Plates for an upcharge. This will allow residents to get a parking pass without adhering to a sticker on the car. Proceeds will go towards the parking garage fund.
Documents needed to get a pass:
- Vehicle Registration
- Driver’s License
- Lease Agreement or Real Estate Tax Bill (if the name does not match the Property Appraiser site)
- Lease must be at a minimum 6 months.
- If a new car is purchased, bring in your new car registration to get a new sticker. We will void the old one and update our system.
Vanity Plate Info:
- The cost is $40 per plate per year
- Vanity Plate will be included in the three passes per family allotment
- Vanity Plate must adhere to the front bumper of the vehicle
- Vanity Plates are non-transferrable; they are linked to a specific vehicle
- Parking tickets can be incurred if Vanity Plate is not adhered to correctly or on the incorrect vehicle
- If a new car is purchased, bring in the vanity plate and the vehicle registration. We will update the information in our system.
Reminder- Owners renting their properties are not eligible for parking passes. The City of Madeira Beach reserves the right to refuse or revoke parking passes.