CITIZEN ADVISORY BOARD VACANCIES
CITY OF MADEIRA BEACH
Boards, Commissions, and Committees are a valuable part of the local government process. The members are volunteers and provide a great service to the City and to the community. Duties and responsibilities include assisting in the reviewing the City’s policies and procedures, Code of Ordinances, and the City Charter, and make recommendations to the Board of Commissioners.
- Planning Commission – 7-member board – regular meetings held monthly, 1st Monday at 6:00 p.m. – members must be citizens and eligible to vote in the City – Additional information, please contact Community Development Director, Linda Portal at 727-391-9951, ext. 255 or 244; email@example.com.
*Special consideration given to applicants with one or more of the following professional experience and credentials:
- Architecture or landscape architecture
- Civil engineering
- Real estate sales or land development
- Natural or environmental sciences
- Urban planning
- Civil Service Commission – 5-member board – regular meetings held quarterly, dates and times vary – members must be citizens and eligible to vote in the City – Additional information, please contact City Clerk Clara VanBlargan at 727-391-9951, ext. 231; firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Special consideration given to applicants with HR professional experience and credentials.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, downloaded on the City’s website here or obtained from the City Clerk at City Hall, 300 Municipal Drive, Madeira Beach, FL 33708.