Madeira Beach – The contractor will be paving the week of March 1st, 2021
- John’s Pass Avenue – Mon 3/1/2021 & Tue 3/2/2021
- Flamingo Drive – Tue 3/2/2021 & Wed 3/3/2021
- Lillian Drive – Tue 3/2/2021 & Wed 3/3/2021
- Crystal Drive – Thu 3/4/2021 & Fri 3/5/2021
- Island Drive (from West side of Normandy Rd to Crystal Dr) – Thu 3/4/2021 & Fri 3/5/2021
To minimize traffic and heavy vehicles during the paving operation. Recycling and brush collection services will be suspended for the week of March 1st-March 5th.
The City will temporarily reduce the trash collection to one day (Tuesday March 3rd). The sanitation crews will begin collection at 7am. To ensure everything is collected, we request that all trash is placed by the curb Monday evening, March 1st.
No Parking will be permitted on the roadway within the paving work zones. For your safety, please observe traffic control signs, cones and flaggers.
We are also asking that residents advise their services companies such as lawn care and pool maintenance operations to postpone their visit for at least a week
For more information, contact Jamie Ahrens, City of Madeira Beach Public Works Director at 727-391-9951 x400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.