Please see below for an update on Crystal Island Road Construction:
- 575 Lillian:
- Keystone has replaced one side of the damaged roadway
- A patch has temporarily been placed for the weekend
- Crews will be back out on Monday, July 18th to continue work, they will again place a patch until the rest of the repairs are completed
- 565 Lillian, 537 Crystal, 504 Crystal, and 500 Crystal:
- Once work at 575 Lillian is complete crews will move to the other locations listed above.
- They will uncover the fabric to ensure it wasn’t damaged during boring
Once all locations have been inspected and approved, Keystone will come in to do the mill and resurface.
If you have any questions please reach out to our Public Works Department: 727-391-9951 x 402.