How do I obtain a temporary alcohol permit for an event?

To obtain a temporary alcohol permit you must fill out an application provided by the State of Florida. Click here for the online or printable application

When the application is filled out it should be submitted to the City’s Planning & Zoning office for approval. You can submit the application in person at the permitting desk. If you have any questions regarding the city’s side of the application please call the Planning & Zoning Department: 727-391-9951. 

Once the City approves the application it will need to be taken to an Alcoholic Beverage & Tobacco District Office. Click here to see a list of offices in the state.

Close window