2023 Resident Parking Passes Out Now

Are plans for a single family home required to be sealed by an architect or engineer?

Plans must be signed and sealed by a Florida registered architect or engineer, or they must comply with one of the Design Criteria alternative provisions in theĀ Florida Building Code, Residential.

Close window