Residents park for free in Madeira Beach! Resident means a person who owns or leases real property within a residential area of the city and who maintains either a voting residence or bona fide occupancy or both at that address, as evidenced by a voter’s registration card, real estate tax bill, lease agreement, or other proof of residency satisfactory to the city. Sec. 66-73. – Resident parking permits
Click the below link to get your Resident Parking Window Sticker online and mailed to your address or stop by City Hall and grab one in person (see needed items to bring for in person pick up).
If you are grabbing a permit in person at City Hall please be sure to bring your vehicle registration and one of the following:
- Driver’s License with Madeira Beach address
*Address will be checked against the Pinellas Property Appraiser Website to make sure it is within City limits.
- Lease agreement (6 months or longer)
- Real estate tax bill
- Voter’s registration card
Resident parking permits are only valid in the following lots:
**The county parking lot at 14400 Gulf Boulevard is excluded from this section
- Archibald Memorial Beach at 152nd Avenue and Gulf Boulevard.
- Kitty Stuart Park at 141st Avenue and Gulf Boulevard.
- City parking lots, 133rd and 134th Avenue, East and Gulf Boulevard.
- City parking lots from 130th to 136th Avenue, West and Gulf Boulevard.
- John’s Pass Park at 129th Avenue, West and Gulf Boulevard
- John’s Pass Village parking lot and Village Boulevard