Watch City of Madeira Beach Meetings Live

To whom do I report an illegal discharge in the sewer system?

To report illegal discharges to the storm sewer system (i.e., ditches, drainage inlets, manholes, detention ponds, lakes, etc.) or for information on illegal discharges, contact the Pinellas County hotline at (727) 464-5060 and also Public Works at 727-543-8154.

Close window