▪ Schools remain distance learning.
▪ Visits to senior living facilities are prohibited.
▪ Elective surgeries can resume.
▪ Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with six foot space between tables and indoor
seating at 25% capacity.
▪ Retail can operate at 25% of indoor capacity.
▪ No change for bars, gyms, and personal services such as hair dressers.
▪ Vulnerable individuals should avoid close contact with people outside the home.
▪ All individuals, when in public, should maximize physical distance from others.
▪ Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people in circumstances that do not readily
allow for physical distancing.
▪ Face masks are recommended for all those in face-to-face interactions and where you can’t
Full presentation of information on the Governor’s plan is available here.