2023 Resident Parking Passes Out Now

What is a Notice of Commencement (NOC) and when do I need one?

Notice of Commencement (N.O.C.) – Notice that improvements will be made to certain real property. When this form is required, the form needs to be recorded with the Clerk of the Circuit Court and then submitted to Building Services before any inspections can be scheduled.

Close window