Madeira Beach uses pay stations and phone apps (Park Mobil and Where To Park) to collect parking fees of $3.00/hr.
This is a complete list of city-owned and managed parking lots.
- John’s Pass Park, Gulf Boulevard and 129th Avenue West
- John’s Pass Village parking lot at Village Boulevard and 129th Avenue East
- John’s Pass Village on Village Boulevard
- Gulf Boulevard at 131st Avenue
- Gulf Boulevard at 133rd Avenue East and West of Gulf Blvd.
- Gulf Boulevard at 134th Avenue
- Gulf Boulevard at 135th Avenue
- Gulf Boulevard at 136th Avenue
- Gulf Boulevard at 141st Avenue (Kitty Stuart Park)
You may park at these locations between 6 a.m. and midnight, except for at Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10 p.m. Meters are in effect during these hours, seven days a week. Parking any other time without a weekly or monthly parking permit is prohibited.
There is also privately owned parking around John’s Pass Village including the John’s Pass Village Parking Garage (727-398-3968) and lots operated by FLParking (727-401-0530). Pinellas County owns and manages the lot located on Gulf Blvd at 145th Ave. and can be contacted at 727-582-2100 Ext. 0.