Santa's Angels Holiday Gift Donation Information

Whom do I contact to report problems about streets?

The Public Works Department maintains all streets except State-maintained Gulf Boulevard and 150th Avenue (Tom Stuart/Welch/Madeira Beach Causeway). To report problems with any City street, contact the Public Works at 727-543-8154. To report any problem on the two State-maintained streets, contact the Department of Transportation at (727) 570-5101.

Close window