Santa's Angels Holiday Gift Donation Information

FAQ Topic: Violations

How do I report housing code violations?

Call Holden Pinkard, Code Compliance Officer at 727.391.9951 ext. 298 Email Holden Pinkard at Come to City Hall in person Complaints can be made anonymously if made over the phone or in person, but will be public record if emailed.

Close window