FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I obtain a temporary alcohol permit for an event?

To obtain a temporary alcohol permit you must fill out an application provided by the State of Florida. Click here for the online or printable application.  When the application is filled out it should be submitted to the City’s Planning & Zoning office for approval. You can submit the application in person at the permitting … Continued

How do I file for a liquor license?

An Alcoholic Beverage Permit Application will need to be filled out and send to the Planning & Zoning Department. Alcoholic Beverage Permit Application The form can be submitted in the following ways: Email: Planning@madeirabeachfl.gov Fax: 727-399-1131 Drop off/Mail:  Planning & Zoning Department Alcoholic Beverage Permit Application 300 Municipal Drive Madeira Beach, FL 33708 For further … Continued

How do I get my pet licensed?

Pet licenses and tags are issued from the county, please see below for a link. You can also get a licensed through your local veterinarian. Pinellas County Animal Services

How do I get a driver’s license?

Driver’s License can be obtained through the DMV Office. Please see below for a link to view DMV locations and make an appointment online. Pinellas County DMV Offices

Close window