FAQ Topic: Park permits and reservations

How do I obtain a temporary alcohol permit for an event?

To obtain a temporary alcohol permit you must fill out an application provided by the State of Florida. Click here for the online or printable application.  When the application is filled out it should be submitted to the City’s Planning & Zoning office for approval. You can submit the application in person at the permitting … Continued

How do I reserve a park facility?

Madeira Beach Recreation Center offers 2 park facilities to rent, see below for options:  Archibald Beach Pavilion John’s Pass Pavilion To book the facility you can do the following options: Call the Recreation Center: 727-392-0665 Fill out a form on the website, someone will reach out to you as soon as possible Reserve online, this … Continued

Close window