The City of Madeira Beach offers weekly and monthly parking for visitors in city owned parking lots. Passes are for a specific lot, and are assigned to the closest lot available to your desired location. The current rate for passes is $ 100 per week or $ 200 per month (No daily rates are available). Payment can be made by cash or check, or can be charged with a 3% service charge. Passes allow overnight parking, and are also good during daytime hours on a first come first served basis.
**Starting on June 24th we will no longer be issuing visitor passes. You will be able to feed the meter for overnight parking via ParkMobile App. There will only be a select number of spot available per lot for overnight parking.
Visitor parking permits can be purchased in person at City Hall or over the phone..
- Parking passes do not guarantee parking spaces.
- Passes are accepted at the following locations:
- 130th Ave located west of Gulf Boulevard at 130th Avenue.
- City parking lots – Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 131st, 132nd, 133rd, 134th, 135th and 136th Avenues, and on the east side of Gulf Boulevard at 133rd Avenue.
- Passes are NOT accepted at the following locations:
- Kitty Stuart Park, West side of Gulf Boulevard at 141st Avenue.
- Archibald Memorial Beach Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard.
- John’s Pass Village parking lot at Village Boulevard and 129th Avenue East.
- John's Pass Park Lot (Beach access)
- 134th Avenue E.
- Passes allow overnight parking, and are also good during daytime hours on a first come first served basis. Passes are for a specific lot, and are assigned to the closest lot available.